Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thing 10/ Image Generator

If this is your thing, you can really have fun with this. I went to MEEZ and created a "me" but unfortunately I used things that cost money (didn't realize this at the time) so when I went to save it, I was in debt. Since I was out of time I just canceled. Hopefully I'll find time to recreate me. It was rather coincidental that the day I was playing around with this and learning about avatars and second life, that CSI New York had an episode revolving around avatars and second like. This was very helpful with my understanding. What I don't understand is how people find time to have a second life. I think they would be better working on their first life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out more image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org.