Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing 19/Web 2.0 Awards

I really liked this site. It gave me a good list of web sites that I didn't even know existed. It could certainly be helpful to customers.
I like to travel so the first sites I visited were about Travel (Forecast, Kayak, Realtravel). I did some flight comparisons for our upcoming trip and it was so much easier here because of all the comparison capability without going back and forth among more specific websites. These also gave the cheapest dates to fly. If you're flexible with travel dates you can really save.

I also checked out Social News, Classified and Events. I liked the Upcoming.Yahoo.com for finding things to do in the area including concerts and sporting events. You can also get to ticketing. Overall, great informational sources in all areas. Wish I had more time to look through all the sites.

No comments: