Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thing 21/Podcasts

I found a great deal of overlap with podcasts and videos on YouTube. I was also a bit confused at first because the definition under Thing 21 is a "podcast is a non-musical audio or video that is distributed over the internet..." The first audio podcasts I listened to all had music. One of my favorites was the Origin of the Lone Ranger and of course the theme song was playing.
I especially liked some of the clips from old shows and I found some videos of show horses for sale. My girls show in the hunter ring so we are always on the look out for a good show horse at a good value. By viewing these we can easily eliminate some horses and only go view those that pass the initial screening. This has great applicability for us.
I had trouble finding my way around Yahoo podcasts. Maybe with more time I would have better luck but I thought the categories were too broad.
I did not find a podcast that I wanted to add to my Bloglines account. Many were just junk. As I play with this in the future, maybe I'll find some.

No comments: